Wire rope into the lasso points: composite wire rope into a noose, plug, wire rope into the lasso tool to swage wire rope into a noose, single head ring rigging, suppress thimble rigging, single limb thimble rigging, double leg into a noose, three limbs into a noose, limbs into lasso, single limb wire rope hook type into a noose, double limb hook type into a noose, three limb wire rope hook type into a noose, limbs hook type into the lasso, four legs make rigging.
Precautions for the use of complete set of wire rope equipment
1. Read the working load and applicable scope on the plate before using the complete set of wire rope tools. Overload is strictly prohibited.
2. When the complete set of wire rope tool is in use, the wire rope tool shall be directly hung into the center of force of the hook instead of hanging to the point of the hook.
3. When two wire rope tools are used together, hang the two wire rope tools directly into the double hook, and hang the two wire rope tools at the symmetrical stress center of the double hook; Four pillars of steel wire rope used together, every two wire 絏 rigging directly into the double, pay attention to hook in two root of steel wire rope does not produce overlapping and mutual extrusion, four pillars of steel wire rope to symmetry in the center of the hook stress.
4. When the lasso is hoisted, the hoisting Angle shall be less than 60°.
5. No knots are allowed in the rope ropes, and direct contact between the ropes is prohibited. Shackles or lifting rings should be added to separate the ropes.
6. The complete set of steel wire rope equipment shall be stopped in case of abnormal sound during the load operation and shall be processed after inspection by qualified personnel.
7. The complete set of wire rope equipment should be as stable as possible in the hoisting process. It is strictly prohibited for people to pass over the articles and to stand under the articles.
8. Avoid bending force during transportation, installation and use of the press wire rope tool to avoid damage to the aluminum tube, thread, joint or wire rope.
Post time: Jul-23-2020