If the screw lock does not rotate flexibly or in place during the use of the rigging, the adjusting nut should be checked and rechecked
The following parts:
Whether the stretch spring of the pawl is damaged, if damaged, should be replaced;
(2) whether the transmission mechanism is stuck, such as stuck, is a bad lubrication, should be in the transmission mechanism of the active joint add lubricating oil (or
Grease). If the guide pin is too tight, loosen the nut appropriately. If the connection is loose, the transmission tube or other rods are deformed, it should be corrected;
(3) whether the stretch of the buffer spring is too small, if too small, it should shorten the length of the wire rope that the buffer spring connects.
(2) The paint of the indicator on the rigging indicator board shall be prevented from falling off during use. Upon discovery, the original paint shall be replaced in time.
(3) For the wire rope on the spreader, it should be timely cleaned and coated with lubricating oil or grease, especially the bending part of the wire rope.
(4) The main bearing members, lifting rings, screw locks, lug plates and shackles of rigging shall be checked at least every 3 months under normal operation conditions
Once, no cracks or serious deformation is allowed.
(5) All oil cups, including oil cups of ratchet mechanism, oil cups on sliding bearing pedestal and oil cups of screw lock box, the main movable joints shall be according to
Add lubricating oil in time after use.
(6) Frequently check whether the rope card is loose and whether the buffer spring is overstretched, and deal with the problems in time.
(7) Each spreader shall not exceed the rated lifting weight, and the buffer spring shall not be overstretched.
(8) During the lifting process, the lifting shall be lifted smoothly to avoid deformation due to the collision between the rigging and the crane or other equipment.
Post time: Dec-12-2020